[Openstack] suggestion for data location compliance in swift

Joshua McKenty josh at piston.cc
Tue May 31 21:25:38 UTC 2011

Well, since the pluggable ring idea *was* about this as well (I'm pretty sure, since I proposed it), maybe it's time to talk merkle trees ;)

I'll circle back with notmyname and see what makes sense for breaking up this discussion into manageable chunks.

Joshua McKenty
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.
(650) 283-6846
joshua at piston.cc