[Openstack] Distributed Scheduler - Developer Docs ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon May 30 16:34:39 UTC 2011

Hey!

In order to help with the many dist-sched merge-props sitting in the queue (and more coming), I whipped up some technical docs on how the beast works. It's a strawman, so feel free to burn.

Hopefully that merge-prop will help people understand the other merge-props:
https://code.launchpad.net/~sandy-walsh/nova/zones-dev-docs/+merge/62870

Please let me know how it needs to be changed (I'm sure it does). Or, if there are illustrations you'd like to see to make some point clear, that would be good to know too.

Cheers,
Sandy

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.