[Openstack] [Nova] Unassigned essential Diablo specs

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu May 19 13:46:50 UTC 2011

Eldar Nugaev wrote:
> We are interested in "Add support for floating IPs in the OpenStack
> API (diablo-2, Jun 30)"
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/openstack-api-floating-ips
> And can implement this feature, but we are looking for creation common
> vision with the community about approaches of implementation.
>
> And "Implement clear rest API for volumes (targeted at diablo-2, Jun
> 30)" is very interesting blueprint too.
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/implement-volume-api
>
> So we going to take these blueprints. Please assign them to the
> ElKirya team https://launchpad.net/~elkirya

Thanks! I assigned the floating-ips ones to you. Make sure to coordinate
with Mark Washenberger and Trey Morris to see what will be left to do
once nova-multi-nic is complete.

For implement-volume-api, this needs to be completed around the same
milestone so Vish might pick another of the volunteers in this thread...

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack