[Openstack] Graphical Console for VMs w/o Network Stacks

Donal Lafferty donal.lafferty at citrix.com
Wed May 18 10:52:21 UTC 2011

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I was wondering whether there were any blueprints completed or afoot to provide a graphical console for VMs that don't have their network stacks configured.  E.g. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/web-based-serial-console offers the ability to interact with VMs whose network is dead.  I'm looking for something similar, but with a graphical console rather than a text-based version.

Any information would be most appreciated,

DL