[Openstack] OpenStack Swift, Chef and SpiceWeasel - blog and code

Judd Maltin judd at newgoliath.com
Fri May 13 13:16:36 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I've been working with the awesome folks at Voxel on automating Swift
installs - as is evident from my earlier queries about Swift architecture
and Chef.  We've gotten kinda far, and wanted to release code now, with an
accompanying blog entry, to get folks' gears turning on design improvements
and feature ideas.  We have MANY!  And we're eager to share them.

You can find the code here:
https://github.com/voxeldotnet/openstack-swift-chef

And part 1 of my blog entry about it here:
http://www.voxel.net/blog/2011/05/openstack-swift-chef-and-spiceweasel-part-1-0

Looking forward to your input!

-judd

--