[Openstack] 答复: help, why i can not open launchpad.net behind a proxy. thank you so much!

c02925 bluewindow at h3c.com
Fri May 6 00:31:21 UTC 2011

Thank uJ

The problem that I can not visist the URL has been solved, IT is because of
the wrong setting of the proxy.

But, The error of the nova build ¡°python setup.py build¡± still been
unsolved.

By the way, are you a chinese?

Best wishes.

·¢¼þÈË: ¹ùÒ«Öt [mailto:tonytkdk at gmail.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2011Äê5ÔÂ5ÈÕ 21:54
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Soren Hansen
³­ËÍ: c02925; openstack at lists.launchpad.net
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [Openstack] help, why i can not open launchpad.net behind a proxy.
thank you so much!

I think the problem is your proxy sever

bugs.launchpad.net <http://bugs.launchpad.net/>  sever request timeout

>     *   ´ËÕ¾µãÔÝʱ²»¿ÉÓûòÕß̫æ¡£ÇëÉÔºóÖØÊÔ¡£

The site is unaccessible or too busy , plz try again later

>     *   Èç¹ûÄúÎÞ·¨ÔØÈëÈκÎÒ³Ã棬Çë¼ì²éÄú¼ÆËã»úµÄÍøÂçÁ¬½Ó¡£

If you failed to load any page , plz check your computer network connection.

·ÃÎÊÍøÒ³¡£

If your computer behind firewall or protection by proxy server , plz verify
the permission of you firefox browser.

ß@ÊÇclient ¶Ë†–î}°É£¬ß€ÊÇÓÃÁíһ̨ëŠÄX¿´¿´£¬»òÊÇ„eµÄÌø°åÌø°É

It might be the client problem instead of server side, try again from
another computer .