[Openstack] Discussion on October Design Summit Locations

Marcelo Martins btorch-os at zeroaccess.org
Thu May 5 14:17:52 UTC 2011

I agree with Miami for October period. Anywhere up north on the east
cost will be cold and there is the possibly of snow and snow storms
during that time, no ? Miami will have a perfect weather and
atmosphere. It's has pretty good international airport hub and it
would also be good for those coming from South America as well. I
believe it should be ok for those coming from EU as well, not sure on
that.

Marcelo Martins
Openstack-swift
btorch-os at zeroaccess.org

“Knowledge is the wings on which our aspirations take flight and soar.
When it comes to surfing and life if you know what to do you can do
it. If you desire anything become educated about it and succeed. “