[Openstack] Separation of IRC Channels

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:22:48 UTC 2011

Agreed, we still have a lot of cross project discussions, especially around things like auth/etc.  Admittedly the specific questions about swift vs. nova are usually isolated, but I don't think I've found it to be particularly annoying to have them going on in the shared channel.  Splitting out help/install and dev discussions seems more valuable then separating by project at this point.

Vish