[Openstack] Separation of IRC Channels

Ken Pepple ken.pepple at rabbityard.com
Tue May 3 23:16:13 UTC 2011

On May 3, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Ant Messerli wrote:
> #openstack – Help and Getting Started
> #openstack-meeting – Community Meetings
> #openstack-nova – All Nova Development
> #openstack-swift – All Swift Development
> #openstack-glance – All Glance Development

Do we have to break out all the projects into their own development channels ?

Can't we just have a #openstack-dev to cover them all ?

There are a lot of cross-project discussions (especially between nova/glance, but I think NaaS will also cross quite a few projects).

/k

---
Ken Pepple
http://ken.pepple.info