[Openstack] Creating a forum

Todd Morey todd at toddmorey.com
Tue May 3 13:33:07 UTC 2011

+1 for the idea of a StackExchange-type site. I tend to find them to be better resources than old-school forums, but without the barriers to just "dropping by with a question" that Ron mentioned for mailing lists. (It's hard to get users to search mailing list archives before reposting a question, especially when the search functionality isn't stellar.) I think the StackExchange approach is a good balance. Still doesn't fit into a core dev's workflow quite as well, but the point is to get users and power users answering questions for each other.

Todd