[Openstack] POC for Pluggable Network Service

Brian Schott bschott at isi.edu
Thu Mar 31 17:51:32 UTC 2011

Looks good.

I think there is interest in the USC-ISI team to collaborate on this.  We have access to provisioned research networks and test clusters in Los Angeles and Washington DC to do wide-area network experiments.  We would like to try to connect openstack resources across provisioned Internet2 wide area network.

Tom Lehman in our group can better describe the networking side.

---
Brian Schott
USC Information Sciences Institute
http://www.east.isi.edu/~bschott