[Openstack] api wrappers?

Adam Johnson adjohn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:24:17 UTC 2011

Hey All,

We are now creating a branch to support the OpenStack API in the
dashboard, and will share our work soon.  Of course, some things may
be a little hacky due to various problems in the API which were
mentioned before, but we can deal with those as the API evolves in the
future.

I've created a preliminary blueprint here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-dashboard/+spec/openstack-api-support

and will fill in some details soon.

Thanks,
Adam