[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud days, call for session

Ahmed Kamal kim0 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 16 19:25:34 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

 From March 23rd 2011 to March 24th 2011 Ubuntu is hosting the very
first Ubuntu Cloud Days. This is an event of IRC tutorials and sessions.
It would be awesome if someone would volunteer to hold an openstack irc
session. Sessions are usually not too hard to prepare, if you're
considering it contact me and I'll try to help in any way possible

You can find the preliminary schedule at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays

If you are considering to give a session, please get in touch with me or
directly edit the timeTable then ping me
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCloudDays/Timetable

Thanks!