[Openstack] Returning the project for resources in the EC2 API

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Fri Mar 11 00:01:54 UTC 2011

The three possible solutions that I can see at the moment are:

   1. Change the status return value (which seems risky, depending on how
   this is used)
   2. Put the projectid into the EC2 tags (which would mean getting shot by
   the 'metadata mafia')
   3. Support filtering (which helps Ryan, but is really just side-stepping
   the issue)

I'm looking into doing #3.

Justin