[Openstack] State of OpenStack Auth

Michael Barton mike-launchpad at weirdlooking.com
Fri Mar 4 22:53:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Greg <gholt at rackspace.com> wrote:
> :) Okay, I stand corrected on the tests passing part; that was a jab though
> it did take a while to get there.
> I now back away from auth once again, as I have so many times before...

Well, it still wasn't a great branch.

If it had just been a plugin that implemented basic auth (or
whatever), and it lived there beside our other auth plugins, and it
was documented how to use it, I would have approved the merge and
moved on.

But it felt the need to replace our existing dev auth plugin, and it
was a lot more complicated without adding any value.

--Mike