[Openstack] Management API

Glen Campbell glen.campbell at rackspace.com
Fri Mar 4 16:03:31 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jay ‹ I'll take your suggestion and break these up; in fact, we
were planning on doing that as the next step, and we have a team here at
Rackspace that's planning on working on them. We plan on implementing
these using the 1.1 extensions mechanism initially, and thus are not
planning on synchronizing the delivery with cactus. Once available, they
could be rolled into nova-core with little effort.