[Openstack] Management API

Glen Campbell glen.campbell at rackspace.com
Thu Mar 3 15:40:01 UTC 2011

I believe they are complementary; Sandy's is an architectural change that
lets OpenStack users choose which API functions are restricted to admins
only; my proposal is for a set of administrative functions (really just
API extensions, since they could be deployed as a public API if the
administrator so chooses) that are ancillary to the Nova-core
functionality.

I.e., Sandy's BP says HOW you deploy an admin API; mine says WHAT is in it.