[Openstack] OS API server password generation

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Thu Mar 3 02:08:52 UTC 2011

Why go to all this effort to promote bad code, when writing good code is
just as easy?  This is a fairly trivial fix we're talking about, probably
comparable to the effort of running strace.

Anyway, my focus is on users that don't want you setting passwords into
their boxes (especially after reading this thread).  Is bypassing password
generation in scope, or should I open a new bug?