[Openstack] Entities in OpenStack Auth

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Wed Mar 2 02:00:12 UTC 2011

If we're always going to pass the same user-id token (for a particular
user), what's the value in passing it at all?  Why not get it from the
authentication token?

e.g. my X-Auth-Token could look like:  "justinsb project1,project2,project3
5OPr9UR2xk32K9ArAjO562e" (i.e. my username, projects and a crypto signature)

Justin