[Openstack] Take Part in the 1 Year Anniversary of OpenStack

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Wed Jun 29 18:45:38 UTC 2011

Developers:

In just a few weeks, the OpenStack community will celebrate its one year
anniversary and I am looking for OpenStack developers to take part. If you
are attending OSCON in Portland, please let me know as we are working on a
celebration party as well as hosting a booth. I want to make sure that all
OpenStack developers are aware of the OpenStack activities at OSCON.

I am also looking for developers interested in being part of our 1 year
anniversary video montage. The concept is to have MANY OpenStack developers
creating 2 to 5 minute videos with the following information:
* Name and Role in OpenStack Community
* Thoughts on OpenStack turning one
* Where do you see OpenStack going in year 2?
You can record your own video and send it my way or I can setup a Skype chat
that I will record. Either way, I need to have the videos completed by July
18th so I can work on the final video montage. Please contact me to setup a
10 minute meeting to create the Skype recording or other tool if you prefer.

Thanks again for your amazing work this year in taking an open source
project from scratch to a leading open source initiative. Thanks.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930