[Openstack] [Nova] Calling all reviewers: Final diablo-2 rush

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 27 09:00:54 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow morning we'll cut the release branch for Nova diablo-2, so we
need to have the diablo-2 features merged before the end of today !

So please spend some time today reviewing diablo-2-targeted feature
branches. They are shown with a small hourglass icon at the end of the
line at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/reviewslist/

In particular, those appear to just need a couple more review/fix cycles:

https://code.launchpad.net/~tr3buchet/nova/multi_nic/+merge/64767
https://code.launchpad.net/~elkirya/nova/floating-os-api/+merge/65845
https://code.launchpad.net/~usc-isi/nova/instance_type_extra_specs/+merge/62728
https://code.launchpad.net/~nttdata/nova/block-migration/+merge/64662

It would be great if we could have those in !
Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack