[Openstack] Multiple nodes install

tianyi wang wangcity at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 02:09:46 UTC 2011

Hi All,

   I have two PC with same hardware configuration(Intel processor with
VT,4G RAM, 500G harddisk) and want to install Multiple nodes openstack
cloud.

   I use the PC-A as Cloud Controller,PC-B as Compute Node. The LAN
current situation:GateWay:192.168.2.1,PC-A:192.192.2.207, PC-B:
192.168.2.206, IP address allocate use DHCP.

   The OS I use ubuntu 10.10 server or ubuntu 11.04 server.

   Which software/services need be installed in Cloud Controller?
Which software/services need be installed in Compute Node? And what's
the steps/install process ?

   I want to use VLAN mode,how to configuration the network?

   I have already follow this document:
http://docs.openstack.org/cactus/openstack-compute/admin/content/manual-ubuntu-installation.html
 install by myself 2 weeks.

   But still can not let it work! This document maybe miss some
details information for beginner.

   Any more document in detail ?

   Thanks

   Alex