[Openstack] Research project: survey of open source developers

Lorin Hochstein lorin at ISI.EDU
Mon Jun 13 16:22:30 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I'm working with several professors at the University of Alabama (Drs. Jeffrey Carver, Rosanna Guadagno, and Debra McCallum) on a research project that examines how developers interact when working together on a distributed team.

As part of this project, we're conducting an online survey of developers who contribute code to open source projects. If you're willing to participate in a survey, you contribute code to OpenStack (or other open source projects), and you're 19 years of age or above, please follow the link below. It should take about 15 minutes to complete.

Link to survey: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHZyR0loUmQyMUdJaGxkVmU4ZEx1OXc6MQ#gid=0

Same link, shortened: http://bit.ly/lRmwIJ

The survey has been approved by the University of Alabama's Institutional Review Board (IRB).

(Please contact me if you have any questions).

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein, Computer Scientist
USC Information Sciences Institute