[Openstack] OpenStack Identity: Keystone API Proposal

Andiabes andi.abes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 01:08:18 UTC 2011

It might be useful to include in the API guide some information about authentication to keystone itself. I.e when requesting a list of users,tenants etc the requestor should somehow authenticate itself
I'm guessing that the flow involve acquiring a token that authenticates the user to keystone as a user who has privileges to manage the relevant entities.?

Sent from my iPad