[Openstack] Overview of CI/Testing

Matt Ray matt at opscode.com
Wed Jun 8 13:33:41 UTC 2011

As far as deploying with Chef goes, I've been focusing my efforts on
making cookbooks for stable releases that support a variety of
options, both on bare metal and from previously installed OSs. I'm
definitely looking forward to Dell's open sourcing of their Crowbar
bare-metal installer, but in the meantime we're using a scaled-back
tool that does bare-metal to OpenStack installs, all managed with Chef
(pxe_dust cookbook). I've been meaning to write it up, feel free to
email me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
matt at opscode.com | (512) 731-2218
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray