[Openstack] Service Registration in Keystone (roles, endpoints)

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Thu Jul 28 20:44:49 UTC 2011

Hi -

We're working on the blueprint to allow services to register themselves and manage their own roles and endpoints in Keystone. We have some sample use cases listed on the ether pad for the blueprint.

Etherpad: http://etherpad.openstack.org/service-registry
Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/keystone-service-registration

Please take a look and add your input (also by email please if you edit Etherpad since we won't get notified).

Thanks,
Ziad

Keystone v2.0 API final in 17 days
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.