[Openstack] [Keystone] Question from mgius on IRC about update_user API call

Mark Gius mark at markgius.com
Wed Jul 20 21:55:33 UTC 2011

It looks like my previous email didn't go through because I hadn't
registered this email address with launchpad.  Sending again.

Would you be opposed to removing the check for disabled in get_user, and
possibly update_user as well?  As it stands now, you can only fetch and
examine disabled users by fetching every user with get_users.

Is there some reason that a disabled user should not be fetched or updated?

Mark