[Openstack] OSCON Developer Videos - Reminder

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Wed Jul 13 16:06:28 UTC 2011

OpenStack Developers:

At OSCON in two weeks, I plan to run a video in the Exhibit Hall with MANY,
MANY developers talking about OpenStack turning 1 and your thoughts on the
future. All I need is 2 to 3 minutes of video from as many people as
possible to create this video mashup. Please take some time in the next few
days to record yourself. If you don't have any recording tools, I can do a
Skype call with you and record you talking. Please contact me if you need
this assistance. Also, please record in your preferred language as I want
more than just English.

Thanks again for everyone's help in creating this video; this is an
excellent way for OpenStack to show the world that we have an active and
diverse community of developers working on the project.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930