[Openstack] Default ports for services

Ziad Sawalha ziad.sawalha at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 13 04:13:50 UTC 2011

Excellent points (including the PS – right now, the only scale we offer is the ability to use MySQL instead of sqlite which gives you decent scale as a reference implementation. Memcache, LDAP, and other goodness to come….).

We've put Keystone on 5000/5001 for now (that's an OpenStack-only solution for now). The service can be started on any port using the –p/--port parameter or config setting.