[Openstack] Cross-zone instance identifiers in EC2 API - Is it worth the effort?

Ewan Mellor Ewan.Mellor at eu.citrix.com
Tue Jul 12 01:57:52 UTC 2011

Well, as long as it's not precluded by design choices that you're making, then someone else can pick up the work and finish the job.  No-one expects Rackspace to do _everything_ -- that's what the other (*checks ever increasing counters on openstack.org*) 82 companies and 1150 people are here for!

Ewan.