[Openstack] VirtualBox support on OpenStack

Lorin Hochstein lorin at isi.edu
Mon Jul 11 23:45:31 UTC 2011

Karim:

I'm not aware of anybody currently working on this, other than that old branch that you linked to.

I don't know know too much about VirtualBox, but since a libvirt VirtualBox driver exists, I suspect it would be straightforward to add support,  it's just that nobody happens to be working on it.

You might want to try following up with the opscode guys, since they are active with both Vagrant (which uses VirtualBox) and OpenStack.

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein, Computer Scientist
USC Information Sciences Institute