[Openstack] [Nova] Stuff needing attention

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jul 7 12:08:45 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

As mentioned during last meeting, due to being a bit behind the original
plan, the Nova plans for diablo-3 are rather ambitious:

https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/diablo-3

Those 20 blueprints will probably mean a lot of reviews by the end of
the diablo-3 timeframe, so we should put extra efforts in keeping the
queue as empty as possible... please consider reviewing out of your
Review Days ;)

Here is a short list of three things needing attention:

https://code.launchpad.net/~usc-isi/nova/extra_specs_sched/+merge/65980
..has not been reviewed for 6 days

https://code.launchpad.net/~nttdata/nova/block-migration/+merge/64662
..has conflicts currently, but went without review for too long and
missed diablo-2, I'd hate to see it miss diablo-3 as well.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/803654
"availability zone ignored when creating volume"
We need an assignee on this diablo-3-targeted bug... anyone feeling up
to it ? Just assign yourself ;)

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)