[Openstack] Should the OpenStack API re-use the EC2 credentials?

Josh Kearney josh at jk0.org
Thu Feb 24 02:54:36 UTC 2011

Two people may have come into the channel and brought it to our attention
today, but this was a very recent change. I can assure you there are many
more OS API consumers out there already. It's likely that most just haven't
pulled trunk since it landed.

I think we all agree that a decision on a standard needs to be made to avoid
further pain down the road, even if it's just between us devs.