[Openstack] Nova Subteam Changes

Trey Morris trey.morris at rackspace.com
Sat Dec 10 08:17:58 UTC 2011

This problem has to have been solved before. Anyone know how multinational
companies deal with meetings? Also, Soren, to be fair, I'm don't believe
I've heard anyone propose a meeting that wasn't on ~utc-7 business time,
yourself included. Maybe there should be some give and take here? Perhaps
this is where give starts.. What time works for you?