[Openstack] How to using keystone with ldap

DeadSun mwjpiero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:16:17 UTC 2011

Thanks Leandro

But I also according this article, when I add ldif to ldap, it show error:
$ sudo ldapadd -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f
keystone-2012.1/keystone/backends/ldap/keystone.ldif
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth
SASL SSF: 0
adding new entry "cn=keystone,cn=schema,cn=config"
ldap_add: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)
additional info: olcObjectClasses: Duplicate option before (
keystoneEnabled ) MAY ( mail $ userPassword ) )

2011/11/30 Leandro Reox <leandro.reox at gmail.com>

> Maybe this link can help you out :
> http://mirantis.blogspot.com/2011/08/ldap-identity-store-for-openstack.html
>
> Regards
>
> 2011/11/30 DeadSun <mwjpiero at gmail.com>
>
>> Now I according to keystone/test/etc/ldap.conf.template to set ldap
>> configuration in my keystone.conf
>>
>> But I have no idea that wich dn in ldap keystone used and there is no dn
>> in keystone.ldif . How to set it?
>>
>> Anyone using keystone with ldap can help me?
>> --
>> 非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远

非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远