[Openstack] Events in 2012 that OpenStack should not miss

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Dec 1 01:45:39 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'd like to compile a list of events, conferences and such, around the
world where OpenStack should be represented.

I have started with the few events I'm already aware of. You'll see that
most of them are US-centric and I'm interested in other events around
the world where you think OpenStack should be.

What event do you think the OpenStack community should be going to,
presenting or sponsoring? Add them to the etherpad:

http://etherpad.openstack.org/OpenStackEvents2012

thanks
stef