[Openstack] API Spec

Jonathan Bryce jbryce at jbryce.com
Sun Aug 28 01:29:09 UTC 2011

This is on the agenda for Tuesday's policy board meeting (in #openstack-meeting 1 hour before the weekly OpenStack team meeting for those interested). Sounds like a potentially acceptable solution is to set some cross-project API standards and then push the remainder of the API definition and implementation into each project. Then the API can progress with the underlying project's features as the developers see fit.

Jonathan.