[Openstack] API Spec

Juan J. Martínez juan at memset.com
Wed Aug 24 07:11:44 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 21:12 -0500, Anne Gentle wrote:
> I think it makes sense to have an openstack-api project with all the
> API docs (specs and learning materials) gathered in one place. I think
> it's preferable to have the API separated out from the code for
> several reasons - ease of review, ease of check out, also for learning
> materials for the API itself.

Having a separate project increases the chances of documentation/code
inconsistencies. We have already noticed that with swift documentation
(not very frequent, but it's really bad when you're trying to reproduce
an example that happens to be wrong!).

Regards,

Juan

--
Juan J. Martinez
Development, MEMSET

mail: juan at memset.com
 web: http://www.memset.com/

Memset Ltd., registration number 4504980. 25 Frederick Sanger Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YD, UK.