[Openstack] Where to find the Debian packaging for nova/swift/glance

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Tue Aug 23 16:09:46 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas!

Packaging for nova is _currently_ (like, this morning) on launchpad - as
is all of nova dev. (this will be changing soon) However, we do not keep
packaging in the upstream source tree.

However, I'm working on rolling out an all new and improved packaging
tooling that should make it easier for you to collaborate with us
(git-buildpackage is certainly involved- as are builds for debian hosts)

Gimme, like, 4 more hours and I'll have something to point you at as far
as that goes.

However, in the mean time, packaging can be found at:

lp:~openstack-ubuntu-packagers/nova/ubuntu

Monty