[Openstack] Default ports for services

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Tue Aug 23 15:30:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 14:53 +0000, Ziad Sawalha wrote:
> Keystone-control has been added to the bin folder to support the more
> OpenStack-like commands, but is not yet working.

It isn't yet working?  I'm using it for the keystone integration
functional tests I'm writing for glance, and it seems to work perfectly.
What problem are you having with it?

> I think the pattern in
> keystone-control now is:
>
> 	keystone-control ALL start
> or
> 	keystone-control auth start
> or
> 	keystone-control admin start
>
> (probably should be `keystone-control service' start for the second one).

The script expects that the servers are named "keystone-<service>";
i.e., it's "keystone-control auth start" because the service being
started is keystone-auth.  That's surely easy to fix up, but one of the
easiest ways of fixing it is to rename keystone-auth and fix up the two
variables in keystone-control that reference that name.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.