[Openstack] [Gerrit] More problems

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:53:51 UTC 2011

Hello.

So, I'm still trying to understand how to work with Gerrit.
I've uploaded series of commits to Gerrit. One of them is
https://review.openstack.org/159. Patchset has been changed several times
then merged then reverted, but change is still in Merged status. Who should
set it to any other status (I can not do it)? It looks like it has been
reverted because Jenkins checked it not with master branch on target repo,
but on some different branch. How could it be?
Are there any way to see what has been changed in change between two
patchsets? It was simple when it was a branch, not a separate commit.

Kind regards, Yuriy.