[Openstack] Nova (Cactus) unit test is failing #634406

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:39:19 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

I don't think it's because nobody cares. You may have just posted to
the mailing list on release day :)

Anyway, bugs logged in Launchpad are how we track bugs on OpenStack
projects. I've logged a bug for your bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/822723

It references the Debian bug report.

Thanks,
jay