[Openstack] Dashboard newbie question

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Aug 4 21:34:11 UTC 2011

Sounds good I will try that.

For the dashboard users, is there a way to get there EC2_SECRET_KEY's out, I guess this isn't possible from the dashboard?

Is it possible from the commandline, u can assume I've just ran the default users (admin...).

I see there is "sudo nova-manage project zipfile"

But what projects do the dashboard users use?