[Openstack] API for remotely controlling nova-manage

Eric Day eday at oddments.org
Sun Apr 17 18:28:38 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

I think ideally nova-manage would simply be a command line client using
the exposed API in bin/nova-api. So what we really need is nova-api
additions to encapsulate the nova-manage functionality, and you could
hit that directly. There has been a lot of API functionality added
in this last release, but it's still not complete. Note that some
functionality will be split off into other projects (for example,
auth management will be moved to a openstack-auth project that can
be used for other projects besides nova).

-Eric