[Openstack-vi] Survey: Help Us Build OpenStack Talent

Giang Duong giang at dtt.vn
Fri Jul 31 02:08:14 UTC 2015

Dear VietOpenstack members,

As part of its mission to grow the OpenStack talent pool, the OpenStack
Foundation is conducting a survey to better understand the job tasks that
define the role of a competent OpenStack Administrator.  If you are an
administrator or you work with OpenStack, please help us by completing this
survey. And please feel free to pass this invitation along to any friends or
colleagues who are also OpenStack professionals. Your responses will help
shape the next generation of OpenStack professionals.

The survey covers multiple aspects of OpenStack and requires 15-20 minutes
to complete.  We recognize that your time is valuable.  As thanks for your
participation, we are offering 5 people who complete the survey the chance
to win a $500 American Express gift certificate[1].

Prizes will be awarded on a random basis from a pool of all those who
complete the survey by Friday, August 14, 2015.  Please be assured that we
will treat any information you provide as strictly confidential.

Start the Survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OpenStackJobAnalysisSurvey

Thank you!

The OpenStack Foundation

[1] Please see Terms and Conditions of the contest (PDF):
https://www.openstack.org/assets/COA-Prize-Drawing-Terms.pdf