[openstack-tw] Booth at IT month Expo

Gene Kuo gene at openstack.org
Fri Oct 27 12:31:17 UTC 2017

Hi Stackers,

分享一下訊息
目前 12/6~12/11 資訊月 開放文化基金會 <https://www.facebook.com/www.ocf.tw/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=180981535428325&hc_location=group> 有攤位可以提供給社群擺攤
不知道有沒有 stackers 有興趣可以一起去擺攤
如果有的話我可以幫忙7, 9, 11 這 3 天 然後提供 x86 跟 黃宇強 <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000133643206&fref=gs&dti=180981535428325&hc_location=group> 的 arm64 環境可以給逛攤位的人試用
還有雪梨帶回來的貼紙
或是也可以規劃一些 demo
如果是其他社群有興趣的話也可以聯絡我

We have an opportunity to have a booth provided by OCF [1] at IT month Expo [2] from 12/6~12/11.
If there’s anyone willing to help the user group at the booth?
I’m going to provide OpenStack in both x86 and arm64 architecture at the booth for hands on testing with OpenStack.
There will also be some OpenStack stickers from Sydney (hopefully I can get those stickers)
We can also schedule some demos for some more practical use case.
If anyone is interesting to help, just send me an email or reply this one.
Thanks a lot :)

Regards,
Gene Kuo

[1] http://ocf.tw