[openstack-tw] [OpenStack Summit Sydney 2017] Vote for Speakers from Taiwan!!

dh at itri.org.tw dh at itri.org.tw
Fri Jul 28 07:36:36 UTC 2017

Hi all,

          The Summit in Sydney is coming, and it’s time to vote for speakers!!

          ITRI had prepared 3 different topics this time, to show what we’re doing in Taiwan on OpenStack!!
          It is a really good opportunities to show our OpenStack Power in Taiwan~~
Let everyone know that Taiwan is still very important for the OpenStack Ecosystem!!

Please vote the 3 topics as below before 14:59 on 8/2(Taiwan, as 06:59a.m. on 8/2 UTC)
It’s will be our great pleasure to have your help to stand on the stage in Sydney!!

(a)   Seamless Layer 2 VPN Support in Hybrid Cloud
https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/vote-for-speakers/#/19365

(b)   Building a Physical Machine Leasing Service on OpenStack
https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/vote-for-speakers/#/20005

(c)    Android Virtualization on OpenStack
https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/vote-for-speakers/#/20058

By the way, if any of you are also looking for vote for your topic, PLEASE just let everyone know!!

Thank you!!

Sincerely Yours,

Darren 彥程

工業技術研究院 | Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)
資訊與通訊研究所 | Information and Communications Research Laboratories (ICL)
雲端運算技術推廣部 | Cloud Computing Business Development Dept.
www.itri.org.tw<http://www.itri.org.tw/>

黃彥程 | Darren Huang
Direct Line:886-3-<tel:%2B886-2-2577-4249%20ext.350>5919302
Mobile:886-910-113042<tel:%2B886-910-113-042>
MAIL:dh於itri.org.tw<mailto:dh於itri.org.tw>
ADD:31040 新竹縣竹東鎮中興路四段195號
Rm. 109, Bldg. 53, 195, Sec. 4, Chung Hsing Rd.,Chutung, Hsinchu, 31040, Taiwan

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.