[openstack-tw] Taiwan OpenStack Official User Group

Yoyo Chiang yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
Wed May 4 01:14:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Joanna for your effort.

I've raised hand to be group contact due to my past experience and
contribution in TWOSUG coordination for past 4 years and OpenStack Day
Taiwan Event Committee for 2 years.

Let's see how to have a meetup in May to share what you all have learned in
Austin Summit.

Cheers,

雙子星雲端運算股份有限公司
Gemini Open Cloud Computing Inc.