[openstack-tw] Taiwan OpenStack Official User Group

Michael Jenkins md.jenkins at icloud.com
Tue May 3 15:41:26 UTC 2016

Hi Yoyo,

Thank you for your questions. I’ve embedded links to the description of the requirements (https://groups.openstack.org/official-group-process <https://groups.openstack.org/official-group-process>) and the list of recognized groups (https://groups.openstack.org/groups <https://groups.openstack.org/groups>).

I feel that in the future it will be easier to get the Foundation’s support for events and hackathons.

BR, Michael