[openstack-tw] Taiwan OpenStack Official User Group

Yoyo Chiang yoyochiang at geminiopencloud.com
Tue May 3 15:36:41 UTC 2016

Thanks Mike for your great effort!

So what's the process we need to apply? And what's the different between
official and non-official?

TWOSUG has been existed for 5 years and it's some what weird to learn that
it's non-official.

Anyway, we'll try to make it official indeed.

Cheers,

Yoyo
2016年5月3日 23:21於 "Michael Jenkins" <md.jenkins at icloud.com>寫道: